Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Urmmi's dress Complete and worn!

I've been sick :< so this post is late.
But here it is!!!
 The sleeves look simple..but took me a while xnx....

 I photographed it on my door, it might not look it here but the skirt is HUGE its a circle skirt, and looks like a tent.
 That's a detail of the bottom of the dress, I added this lace along the bottom ^ thats the white line seen in that pic cutting across the red~
 This is her!!!!!! My older sis Urmmi >.> I hope you dont mind I put your  photo up <3 Your pretty you can't blame me :P She held still for me :D!- trust me that means a lot. That yellow collar thing is from her graduation gown. That day was hot cold rainy dry alll in one.
 ....I wanted to take pics of her looking lovely in the dress, but .... she is a squirmy kid who makes faces in majority of photos taken of her.

Im glad she gave one nice pic of her in just the dress :P <3 I like this photo

More later once I stop coughing and clean my room --__--...
Thanks for stopping by!
Goodnight all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment