Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Inventory: A Start~

Along with my physical Spring Cleaning I'm also taking inventory(?) of all that I made this past year. I'm also working on my behance profile, pretty emppty, for now.  I haven't photographed it all. (I'm not so good with a camera)

Please remember: Don't Steal Art, Share it! :D If anything here inspires you to make your own drawings- awesome, but don't take someone's work, not cool. I hope ya like, and if so, let me know :) we love to hear people appreciate/like what we do, puts us in a dapper mood.
Here's some of them :D **
This is in series of silkscreen prints I made. The original is a watercolor painting I made.

Another silkscreen print, but the drawing itself I drew back in highschool, I just made a screen for it a made a bunch of prints

 If your thinking this is another print from a drawing I made /:).... Nope!, not exactly. Yes another print but from a digital illustration I created with photoshop- ok yeah that illustration came from a drawing soo kindaa
 Only one of her. Yes I dig jewelry, and in my culture the GOLD is sooooooo elaborate, I love it! I'd really like to make to my own, but its not like making my own clothes :/

I think when I post more stuff, I'll categorize and also show details and my stages- I like looking at them from artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment